Domestic Plumbing Booster
ProPak Solutions offers the right products designed & built for fluid handling & heat transfer applications.
Domestic plumbing booster systems are designed to provide the efficient delivery of potable water throughout buildings and systems. Whether delivering water to small buildings, large multi-use facilities or clean make-up water applications, every packaged booster system we design and produce will have the highest quality to guarantee the safety to the end user. Our knowledge of integrating potable water pumps, certified specialties, variable speed drives and controls allows ProPak to deliver the perfect solution for your domestic water system. Every system includes NSF certified pumps, trim, headers, hydronic specialties, electrical disconnect, controls, and VFD’s on a single steel skid for quick installation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Factory Designed and Produced at one site for complete coordination of components and final layout
Best in class Bell & Gossett pumps and hydronic specialties, plus custom selection of any accessory or critical component.
Standard or custom controls based on system complexity – but always integrated and tested at the factory.
Standard designs available for quick ship, or full customization for designs requiring additional attention.
Accurate, fixed costs and faster installation for an overall better job.
- 125 PSIG components throughout.
- NSF/ANSI 61 & 372 standards fir all piping and equipment.
- U.L. listed panels and single point electrical connection.
- Full structural base to provide long term stability and serviceability for your project.
- Clear connection points for all piping and electrical for faster installation.
- Pressure and electrical testing for plug and play dependability.
- Selectable equipment vendors to optimize design and efficiency.
- Pressure tanks or holding tanks for additional capacity and low flow operation.
- Air gap systems with plastic tanks
- Full redundancy of components to provide continuous duty under all conditions.