Chilled & Hot Water Packages
ProPak Solutions offers the right products designed & built for fluid handling & heat transfer applications.
Chilled and Hot Water packages are designed to provide the efficient delivery of HVAC and process water throughout buildings and systems. Whether delivering water to chillers, boilers, cooling towers, air handlers or process equipment, every packaged chilled and hot water system we design and produce will have the highest quality to guarantee the safety to the end user. Our knowledge of integrating various styles of pumps, certified specialties, variable speed drives and controls allows ProPak to deliver the perfect solution for your HVAC and process water system. Every system includes pumps, trim, headers, hydronic specialties, electrical disconnect, controls, and VFD’s on a single steel skid for quick installation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Factory Designed and Produced at one site for complete coordination of components and final layout
Best in class Bell & Gossett pumps and hydronic specialties, plus custom selection of any accessory or critical component.
Standard or custom controls based on system complexity – but always integrated and tested at the factory.
Standard designs available for quick ship, or full customization for designs requiring additional attention.
Accurate, fixed costs and faster installation for an overall better job.
- 125 PSIG components throughout.
- U.L. listed panels and single point electrical connection
- Full structural base to provide long term stability and serviceability for your project.
- Clear connection points for all piping and electrical for faster installation.
- Pressure and electrical testing for plug and play dependability.
- Selectable equipment vendors to optimize design and efficiency.
- Buffer tanks, hydraulic separators or holding tanks for additional capacity and low flow operation.
- Full redundancy of components to provide continuous duty under all conditions.